Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Old Gamer geek Special Box Set Double Feature

Most people in my circle of friends know of my love for the old box sets of D&D. So for Christmas this year I wanted to give something along that line for selected friends at Church (those who gave me clothes dryers when mine died a five hundred dollar death) . What I came up with is "The Old Gamer Geek special Edition Double Feature Box Set" featuring Swords & Wizardry White Box and Mutant Future and dice, well Christmas came and went and the sets were a big hit. My friends kids are now well on there way to the geek side with one Dad reading Mutant Future.
I made a real find in online comics a few months ago called WereGeek it's about , well gamers and Geek stuff reading it is a riot. see the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment