Friday, December 17, 2010

I never thought it would happen

My group has been playing Traveller for years and years 33 to be exact but when we tried Stars without Number they all told me "This game was made for us", Now I am a guy who tries to accommodate my players and this time it is easy to do. For tonight's game I stranded them on a abandon planet so far they have survived my plans pretty well. They have established a base of operations and will be exploring a city next session. I ordered the Hard Light module and after looking through it I find it is of high quality just like the core rules. Now this made my list of "core games".
Our next session is New years eve/day a mega game weekend is in order to ring out this game some more. After a vote Traveller is our #2 SCI - FI game and Stars without Number goes to first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment