Saturday, March 12, 2011

Marmalade Dog

I really don't know how they came up with the name but this con is one of my favorites and I look forward to going this year I will be running Labyrinth lord on Saturday and Stars without Number on Sunday. I choose these two games for two different reasons I like Labyrinth Lord because it is D&D B/X and there is a good amount of support for it. Stars without Number is the best Science Fiction game in years and the supplements for it have been first class. I really enjoy convention life meeting old friends and making new ones, seeing new products getting a chance to be a player as well as a G.M but this year will see a major change due to some health concerns I will be carrying more food from home (I hate it when medication screws up my stomach) so I have reserved a room with a microwave and am preparing home made frozen dinners (these are actually easy to make and good for you). My Labyrinth Lord adventure is a return to keep on the border lands using the new Realms of Crawling Chaos, My Stars without Numbers is based on a old Science Fiction Movie called Green Slime. this should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment