Monday, April 16, 2012

ROTWORLD

This game has been out for a while now but I just got the pdf last week. It uses the Pacesetter system same as Time Master. Now I have not used the pacesetter system much in the past as most of the people I gamed with back in the old days were into D&D,Marvel super heroes, Star Trek and the like.
Here is what I like about the system: the Action table this is cool no more remembering what weapon does what damage. Combat took a little getting used to but after a few minutes I was used to it. Lack of a setting I feel this is a plus because everyone has their own Zombie/Undead setting/back story from movies,television,Comics, novels or any combination thereof. The book is short only sixty five pages, the art is plain but not terrible. The one thing I didn't like was the charts were scattered through out the book but with a little effort the corpse master (G.M) can make a screen with everything He/She needs. Overall this solid game and should give lots of play value.
The PDF is 4.95 from RPGnow
the soft cover is 17.95 and the hardcover is 27.95 at Lulu.com.

4 comments: