Saturday, September 10, 2011

It is time for Geek Rage

I found this at Examiner.com (see fumble link on right) And like most geeks was really put off by the attitude of this Lady, than she tried to cover herself (see cover it up link at right) Now I believe in personal freedom but why drag someone through the mud over a mismatch at a online dating site? Come on We all have had bad dates but this was over kill. Well something good has come of this it is time to SPEAK OUT WITH YOUR GEEK OUT see the link I have posted to this event. Please join us this week and let your Geek out.

3 comments:

  1. OK, not to be a noodge, but you may have wanted to imbed the links in the post so readers don't have to cut and paste. Also, the SPEAK OUT link to the right is busted, so you may want to fix that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to put all the links on the right and they appear to be working now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    I've recently put out an ebook of my writing, called 'The New Death and others'. It's mostly short stories, with some obvious gamer-interest material. For example I have a story inspired by OD&D elves, as well as poems which retell Robert E Howard's King Kull story 'The Mirrors of Tuzun Thune' and HP Lovecraft's 'Under the Pyramids'.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

    If so, please let me know your email, and what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy. You can email me (news@apolitical.info) or reply to this thread.

    You can download samples from the ebook's pages on Amazon and Smashwords:

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005Q8Q8DY (kindle only)

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126 (variety of formats including plain text and pdf)

    I'll also link to your review from my blog.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete